What Made Me Stronger...

I know I am not the only one who has lost a child/young adult. That is one of my motivations for writing my blogs; I feel that I have advice for others going through this same type of loss.

This is what has made me stronger; and yet somehow I am still here. I am stronger than I thought, and so are you!

5/02/2017

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Ahhhh...


Breathe In; Breathe Out... Please don't sweat the small stuff! There will always be something, somewhere worse than what you are going through. Even though at the time, it may seem like a very large deal. 





I hope everyone is making the best out of life! Make good choices and conscious decisions!Here is a list of some of the best feelings in the world; you may or may not agree.
Have a wonderful evening, tomorrow and the rest of your life!I hope you don't mind a few words from my sponsors.





About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.