What Made Me Stronger...

I know I am not the only one who has lost a child/young adult. That is one of my motivations for writing my blogs; I feel that I have advice for others going through this same type of loss.

This is what has made me stronger; and yet somehow I am still here. I am stronger than I thought, and so are you!

1/01/2017

Be soft.... Do NOT let the world harden you!


         



Be kind, even if others cannot be. 
You must find it your heart not to stoop to that level. You have a conscience and you have to live with it. Don't do things that you can't live with.
Some people in this world can be cruel; don't let them turn you cold as well. We all get in bad moods once in awhile; however, we don't have to have a bad personality!








About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.