What Made Me Stronger...

I know I am not the only one who has lost a child/young adult. That is one of my motivations for writing my blogs; I feel that I have advice for others going through this same type of loss.

This is what has made me stronger; and yet somehow I am still here. I am stronger than I thought, and so are you!

2/09/2019

Regrets can last a lifetime!





Regrets can last a lifetime; think first, as so that you may have as few as possible!

We all have the same 24 hours in a day; it is how you choose to spend yours that matters!





Your tomorrow may or may not come.

You always think there will be a later, or another time...
NOT ALWAYS!

You just never know when the tomorrows will run out.


 
Absolutely Stunning Water Color Tattoos!




Get doing what it is you want to be doing, don't wait until you no longer have that choice anymore. We all have the same 24 hours... it is what you do with yours that counts.

If you think there will always be a tomorrow I am afraid you have been misinformed.










About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.